Increase your Bitcoin and manage the risk involved.
A less than 5 minute read.
See disclaimer in the end.
In a previous article, I wrote about why it is that so many people shy away from Bitcoin and everything that is associated with it.
The conclusion was that your money may even be less at risk in Bitcoin than it is in other currencies, but the real risk is rather in how Bitcoin is applied and what is done with it.
By parking your Bitcoin in your E-Wallet, you can expect growth in FIAT value, but when you are able to find a way to increase the actual amount of Bitcoin that you are holding, you can expect to have exponential growth in FIAT value.
My journey with Bitcoin started in 2015. I became involved in Bitcoin mining and I had rather good results to show. But it is risky and I had my experiences.
Today, Bitcoin mining is not nearly as profitable as it used to be in 2015 and I will definitely not consider becoming involved in it again. However, other opportunities evolved and excellent returns can now be made from trading between cryptocurrencies and even Forex trading.
….. but hey, come back here, do not run away now, don’t be frightened, I want to tell you more
I am now going to share with you a very simple strategy that allowed me to earn good returns, but also how to assess the risk and to play it as safe as possible.
I was fortunate to have a very good mentor at the time when I started out. He made me aware of the risk involved in putting your Bitcoin in a platform other than an E-Wallet and allow that platform to deal with your Bitcoin without you having 100% control over the transacting.
If you understand the risk and if you know what to look for in an opportunity, all that you will need is a strategy to identify and ring-fence the risk and maximise your returns. Let’s face it, most of us cannot individually become involved in the daily trading of cryptocurrencies and forex. Specialist knowledge and even trade software will be needed. One therefore has to “purchase” those skills and the only way to do it, is to pool your Bitcoin with a day trader in a trading platform.
So let me first explain the simple strategy to you and then I will tell you how to look for risk and assess an opportunity.
High returns come from high risk. / Low return = low risk / No risk = no return.
1. Only transfer an amount of money Bitcoin) into the opportunity that will not cause you financial distress when you lose it. Some say, use an amount of money that you can afford to lose. I don’t like saying it that way, as my intentions are not to lose any of my capital, but I’m sure that you are getting the point.
Let’s call this our seed capital.
2. If the opportunity is on fast track, you should be able to double your seed capital in the system within less than a year and it may even be possible to double it within a few months. Once you have doubled your seed capital, or even at any point before then, withdraw 100% of your seed capital from the system and put it back into your E-Wallet. If you don’t want to harm your growth to much with such a large once off withdrawal, you may instead choose to withdraw your seed capital in staggered amounts and intervals, for example one third of it every 2 or 3 months so that you will have everything back within a period of time.
The point is, you must have the discipline to remove all your seed capital in the shortest possible time, without killing off your growth in the system. Once your seed capital is removed, all the initial risk is removed and it will leave you with your profits in the system to take part in further growth.
3. Next is to syphon off some of your monthly profits as it accumulates. You don’t want to take out all your profits as you want to have the benefit of compounding growth. But you are in the business to grow your ₿ so constantly take some of it out and secure it. Calculate your monthly profit and withdraw 25 - 30% of your profit every month and put it back in your E-Wallet. By just leaving your Bitcoin in your wallet, you won’t increase your Bitcoin, but you can still expect to have growth in FIAT value.
Why am I telling you this?
One of the Bitcoin mining companies that I was involved in did crash. The processes became too expensive to sustain the business and they simply closed down. It was like a website up and running one day and closed and gone, unable to log into the next day. I did lose everything that was in the system, but because my mentor explained the above withdrawal strategy to me beforehand and I implemented it, I did not lose any seed capital and on the contrary, I made and secured very good profits from the system.
I explored a few other opportunities after that and I kept looking and evaluating what was going on in this market. Most of the opportunities with a binary referral system, is charging upfront registration fees, or marketing packages must be bought upfront to fund the referral commission. Some have a monthly membership fee and others have a compulsory monthly purchase that needs to be made. In the end, most of them use Paul’s money to pay Peter and when they run out of Johns and Marys to recruit, the system collapses and tumbles in.
All these trading systems are doing business in the international space. Different countries have different legislation and it is just a matter of time before someone log a complaint somewhere in the world and then a moratorium is placed on the trade and assets are frozen. Most of these systems have a shelf life of less than 2 years, maybe 3 years.
Assess an opportunity
So what are the criteria that identifies a sustainable binary business model?
1. The business must be a registered entity.
2. The business must have a domicile address.
3. The business must be legally compliant.
4. The company directors and CEO must be prepared to be identified.
5. The business must be in trade and generating profit.
6. Profit must be generated from sustainable activities
7. Recruiting and joining fees must not be the source of sustainability.
8. A transparent income sharing plan and growth plan must be in place.
Lastly, is there a business model that meets the above criteria?
I have only found one so far.
Please look at the video below and look out for the criteria mentioned above.
I am active in this business and I am following exactly the same strategy towards it as explained above. I am comfortable with my first-hand experience of this business. The full amount of my capital is partaking in trade and my trade share profits are displayed daily in the dashboard of my back-office.
Does this interest you?
If you want more information, or if you consider to become involved in this business, please contact me by submitting your details below.
I will gladly assist you further and help with questions that you may have. I would like to know who I am working with and I will prefer future 101 communication with you to properly assist you.
If someone else have sent you this information, do not submit your details.
Instead, please go back to the person whom you received it from.
It will probably be one of our team members who will then further assist you.
The content is published as the opinion of the author.
It is not published as legal advice, nor is it meant to be financial advice.
Whilst effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information shared, the author disclaims all liability in respect of the content of this information.
Readers are thus required to do their own due diligence and satisfy themselves in all respects as to the accuracy of the content.